Are you getting “Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve”? This error can be frustrating, but here’s how to fix it.
Tips On Fixing The Error “Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve”
When using Anaconda, and you cannot utilize the conda install command. It displays the following error message.
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve. Solving environment: failed with repodata from current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source. Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve. Solving environment: \ Found conflicts! Looking for incompatible packages. This can take several minutes. Press CTRL-C to abort.
Reattempt with flexible solve to solve “Solving environment: failed with first frozen solve” Error. Simply create an env, activate it, and then perform the installation, and your problem will be resolved.
Here is the commandline: To make env Use the following command: conda create –name myenv. Then, run conda activate myenv to activate the environment. Your issue must now be fixed. The second alternative is Simply change channel priority to false with conda config –set channel_priority false, and my problem was resolved.
Option 1: Utilize env
Simply create an env, activate it, and then perform the installation, and your problem will be resolved. Here’s the commandline.
Utilize this command to create env.
conda create --name myenv
Next, click Activate env.
conda activate myenv
Now, you’ve fixed this error.
Option 2: Deactivate channel_priority
Simply set the channel_priority to false.
conda config --set channel_priority false
and the issue has been fixed.
Option 3: Downgrade conda
Simply downgrade conda then your problem will be resolved. Simply use this command.
conda config --set allow_conda_downgrades true
conda install conda=4.6.14
Option 4: Upgrade conda
If the first three solutions do not work, try updating your Conda by typing this command in the terminal.
conda update --all --yes
Now, you’ve solved this problem.
We hope you enjoyed our article about “Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve”. We know that this error can be frustrating to deal with, so we hope that our information has helped you fix it.
If you have any other questions or concerns about this error, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading; we are always excited when one of our posts can provide useful information on a topic like this!
- Top Ways To Create A User-Friendly Online Property Search For Your Real Estate ClientsIf you’re running a real estate business, you’re well aware that pretty much most of the paperwork has become automated and it’s time for you really get an education on what you need to use in terms of technology. This is important to make your online presence and services stand out from the competition. Like […]
- List Education Websites for Students, providing a variety of materials and completely freeEveryone would like to get the highest quality of education in order to fulfill their goals. But the more an institution is of high quality and reputable, the more fees they charge. Students typically leave their education in a state of nil and work blue collar jobs to achieve their primary needs. Additionally, they collect […]
- Simple solution to correct the requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: (‘Connection aborted.’ RemoteDisconnected(‘Remote end closed connection without response’)) issue Python is a popular programming language that can be used widely in a lot of applications. Python is also a good choice as a programming language depending on user background and perspective. Because it is used widely and popular, if you find any errors when using Python. It is a common problem, you face the […]
- “[Errno 61] Connection refused” is occurring even, the program is connecting with the port well and the socket is running in the interfaces.If you see the “[Errno 61] Connection refused” issue although you checked the program, port, socket and interfaces. Although your program of Python works well in the server and the client, they are installed at the same device. The local IP from my device is connecting with the clients but this IP is not connected […]
- Description “Return by Reference”.C++ is considered not only as a language of Object Oriented Programming, but also an intermediate level language. It identifies both high and low level languages. It became easy and widely used in computer programs and that is the reason why we should understand the definition and its function as well. Such as Return by […]