Many users using google trans in Java ask for help because they encountered an error during implementation.
These users asked that while using Java and doing google trans, they encountered the error “googletrans AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’“. To not waste your time, the answer to the problem is right here!
How Is The “”googletrans AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group'”” Error Shown?
When using google trans in Java, many people get display errors with content related to “AttributeError”, “‘NoneType'”, and “no group attribute”. This error will be most fully displayed as follows:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "<pyshell#2>", line 1, in <module> translator.translate('Hola como estas ?') File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googletrans/client.py", line 172, in translate data = self._translate(text, dest, src) File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googletrans/client.py", line 75, in _translate token = self.token_acquirer.do(text) File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googletrans/gtoken.py", line 180, in do self._update() File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/googletrans/gtoken.py", line 59, in _update code = unicode(self.RE_TKK.search(r.text).group(1)).replace('var ', '') AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
What Is The Solution To This Error?
Many users are doing google trans and encounter display errors related to issues like “AttributeError”, “‘NoneType'”, and “no group attribute”. This error is displayed to report the error of installing the latest version of google trans.
On the other hand, this error also indicates that version pip installs google trans==4.0.0-rc1. Right now, you can use google translate.
Solution 1 – Install The Newest Google Translate Version
Please install the latest version of google trans to fix this error. Furthermore, you can use this version to install:
pip install googletrans==4.0.0-rc1
After this process, you can freely operate google translate.
translator = Translator() translation = translator.translate("Hola como estas ?", dest='en') print(translation.text) #output: 'Hello How are you ?'
Solution 2 – Use “Google-Trans-New”
With this second method, you can use “google_trans_new” with the following statement:
pip install google_trans_new
Check out this easy example:
from google_trans_new import google_translator translator = google_translator() translate_text = translator.translate('Hola mundo!', lang_src='es', lang_tgt='en') print(translate_text) -> Hello world!
Solution 3 – Operate This Command
You can execute the following command:
pip uninstall googletrans git clone https://github.com/alainrouillon/py-googletrans.git cd ./py-googletrans git checkout origin/feature/enhance-use-of-direct-api python setup.py install
Hopefully, following the above helpful tips will help you fix the “googletrans AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group'” error as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or difficulties, please ask us through the comments below!
- Top Ways To Create A User-Friendly Online Property Search For Your Real Estate ClientsIf you’re running a real estate business, you’re well aware that pretty much most of the paperwork has become automated and it’s time for you really get an education on what you need to use in terms of technology. This is important to make your online presence and services stand out from the competition. Like […]
- List Education Websites for Students, providing a variety of materials and completely freeEveryone would like to get the highest quality of education in order to fulfill their goals. But the more an institution is of high quality and reputable, the more fees they charge. Students typically leave their education in a state of nil and work blue collar jobs to achieve their primary needs. Additionally, they collect […]
- Simple solution to correct the requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: (‘Connection aborted.’ RemoteDisconnected(‘Remote end closed connection without response’)) issue Python is a popular programming language that can be used widely in a lot of applications. Python is also a good choice as a programming language depending on user background and perspective. Because it is used widely and popular, if you find any errors when using Python. It is a common problem, you face the […]
- “[Errno 61] Connection refused” is occurring even, the program is connecting with the port well and the socket is running in the interfaces.If you see the “[Errno 61] Connection refused” issue although you checked the program, port, socket and interfaces. Although your program of Python works well in the server and the client, they are installed at the same device. The local IP from my device is connecting with the clients but this IP is not connected […]
- Description “Return by Reference”.C++ is considered not only as a language of Object Oriented Programming, but also an intermediate level language. It identifies both high and low level languages. It became easy and widely used in computer programs and that is the reason why we should understand the definition and its function as well. Such as Return by […]