This blog will answer how to solve AttributeError: module “tensorflow” has no attribute “Session” in Python. Is it because the module is missing? Or is it because there is a Python version conflict? So we will try to give the solutions for this problem.
AttributeError: module “tensorflow” has no attribute “Session”
When Does This Happen?
We are trying to run a code, and the error appears when using tensorflow that says this session is not working, as demonstrated below.
“AttributeError: module “tensorflow” has no attribute “Session”.
The tensorflow has launched the 2.0 version to be more accurate. The “tf. Session()” feature may not be present in the most recent version of Tensorflow 2.0, which might explain this problem.
How To Solve The AttributeError: module “tensorflow” has no attribute “Session” Problem
When using Tensorflow version 2.0, add “compat v1” into the session. So instead of tf.Session(), we use tf.compat.v1.Session(). Another thing is that the program discontinued session () in TF 2.0, so you may make use of tf.compat.v1.Session ().
To solve this problem, first, we must import the Tensorflow as tf where tf replaces it later on. Next, we’ll make a variable out of it and designate a tf constant() code.
This method in Python accepts a constant number that symbolizes the value which does not change and initializes an object such as arrays or lists.
Apply with compat v1 in the session as shown below if running TF 2.0.
Apply this command if you’re running TF 1X. First, we imported the Tensorflow and replaced the name as tf. Then, we made a new variable and created a new session below.
“import tensorflow as tf msg = tf.constant('Hello world!!') sess = tf.Session()”
As in the below solution, we utilized the tf.compat.v1.disable_eager_execution() method, which is simpler since it executes the tasks without constructing graphs. This function is included in TF 2.0.
“import tensorflow as tf tf.compat.v1.disable_eager_execution() arg = tf.constant('Hello, World!!') sess = tf.compat.v1.Session() print(sess.run(arg))”
Were our solutions on AttributeError: module “tensorflow” has no attribute “Session” have supported you a lot for your problem? If so, you may provide us with your thoughts and ideas in the comment section to understand your problem better.
Also, if you have any concerns during your work, feel free to chat with other members or us for more support to find out which solution may best suit you. Thank you for reading!
- Top Ways To Create A User-Friendly Online Property Search For Your Real Estate ClientsIf you’re running a real estate business, you’re well aware that pretty much most of the paperwork has become automated and it’s time for you really get an education on what you need to use in terms of technology. This is important to make your online presence and services stand out from the competition. Like […]
- List Education Websites for Students, providing a variety of materials and completely freeEveryone would like to get the highest quality of education in order to fulfill their goals. But the more an institution is of high quality and reputable, the more fees they charge. Students typically leave their education in a state of nil and work blue collar jobs to achieve their primary needs. Additionally, they collect […]
- Simple solution to correct the requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: (‘Connection aborted.’ RemoteDisconnected(‘Remote end closed connection without response’)) issue Python is a popular programming language that can be used widely in a lot of applications. Python is also a good choice as a programming language depending on user background and perspective. Because it is used widely and popular, if you find any errors when using Python. It is a common problem, you face the […]
- “[Errno 61] Connection refused” is occurring even, the program is connecting with the port well and the socket is running in the interfaces.If you see the “[Errno 61] Connection refused” issue although you checked the program, port, socket and interfaces. Although your program of Python works well in the server and the client, they are installed at the same device. The local IP from my device is connecting with the clients but this IP is not connected […]
- Description “Return by Reference”.C++ is considered not only as a language of Object Oriented Programming, but also an intermediate level language. It identifies both high and low level languages. It became easy and widely used in computer programs and that is the reason why we should understand the definition and its function as well. Such as Return by […]