1) When considering the Windows clustering in the virtual environment the kind of the cluster configuration are as follows:
Fail over, the load balancing and the high performance computing where the most deployed is the Failover cluster and the Load balancing cluster.
2) Clustering analysis is the task of grouping the kind of the objects in a way that would lead to the object in the same group and in some of the similar ways for the groups hence it is needed.
3) The user privilege is the one which has the right for executing the kind of right for access to the other user's object or the SQL values. The privilege and the roles are clubbed with the Roles which are being created by the user.
Permission comes after the privilege and role is the way the user would use the system
4) Some of the storage presentation models are VMDK which is the flat file that resides in the data store, RDM which is the method of presenting the storage from the SAN , the other is NFS
5) It can help one with more than one host which is convenient for the VMFs, or the ESXi.
If you like the answer, do hit like.
Hope this answer helps.