So this is question 42. And in question 41 you had to find a 95% confidence interval. And so you were taking the X bar that was obtained, which was 1.5 hours and then plus or minus. And if we are to assume a normal population, then we're going to be using the 95% confidence interval number will be 1.96 and then we're going to use our sample size. And again we could use a T star value here if we weren't assuming assuming a normal distribution but with, uh, 69 degrees of freedom. But if we use that and then we had the standard deviation of the sample, which was 690.5 hours and then divided by the square root of 70. And so you obtain this being our margin of air. And again, this is from question 41 and you you get an interval that's going to end up being as low as, uh, let's see if we take 1.5 minus the 1.96 minus. Excuse me times 0.5, divided by the square root of 70. And that gives us 1.38 hours, as you know, and we have changing that to an addition Sign we get that the upper limit is 1.617 hours. So what does this mean? And that's what we're supposed to explain. And if we repeatedly took samples and I didn't put all the word, took samples of size 70 and then calculate an X bar in a standard deviation and then calculate our interval and use that formula of X bar plus or minus. And in our case, we would use that 1.96 times the standard deviation over the square root event. And we crank out an interval. We find that 95% of the time 95% of the time a calculated interval will contain the actual population needs. Okay, So, for instance, we calculated one here, and we got we think the mean is somewhere between 1.38 hours and 1.617 hours. Now, are we totally competent? No. Because when we use this technique, we find that 95% of the time when you get an X bar, crank out the interval and get a low limit and upper limit. We find that 95% of the time the calculated interval will contain the actual population means. So this one might. It probably does. We have a 95% chance that it does, but it might miss as well, because we know 5% of the time you calculate one of these intervals and you get quote a miss, so that would be a pretty good explanation.