5

Forces of 2.4 N and 1.8 N act on an object at right angles to one another: What is the magnitude of a third force acting on the same object so that it remains stati...

Question

Forces of 2.4 N and 1.8 N act on an object at right angles to one another: What is the magnitude of a third force acting on the same object so that it remains stationary?a) 9.0 Nb) 4.2 N2.7 N3.0 N

Forces of 2.4 N and 1.8 N act on an object at right angles to one another: What is the magnitude of a third force acting on the same object so that it remains stationary? a) 9.0 N b) 4.2 N 2.7 N 3.0 N



Answers

Two forces of $32 \mathrm{N}$ (newtons) and $45 \mathrm{N}$ act on an object at right angles. Find the magnitude of the resultant and the angle that it makes with the smaller force.

In this solution given data is that is there are three forces given. So these three forces are having magnitude that is six Newton Home A six Newton Coma. It's quite out of 72. Newton. No in the question you can see that there is a figure given figures of cube. So first time drawing this figure. So this is the assume that figured off cube. Oh. Mhm. And no you considered in the picture. These three forces are acting at the Corner of tube along three sides. So I'm representing these three forces according to human figure. So a spirit of 72 is acting in this direction, 72 Newton force and no six Newton forces acting in distraction. And The remaining force that is six. Newton is also is acting in this direction. So the origin is having pointed his school and this quarter's point having that is named S. E. And this is the D. And this is A. And this is B. So no. I had a growing the given figure and explain the data given. So no question is asking that in this objective distribution, it is asking that we have to find resultant Of these three forces. And now you can see that there are four options given. So my answer is that is option the That means 12 Newton along E. So I will explain the reason so explanation is that is after looking the figure. You can see that these three forces are acting at the corner along the three sides of cube. So the resultant will be by using the formula that is considered resultant are that is equal to This car. Out of 60 square plus six square plus The Square Root of 72. It's choir. So no simplify it. Then I will get the value of magnitude that is 12 newton and it will be act along. Oh boy! So no, my I had get the answer. So compare this answer with the Cuban option. So the option is matching with this answer that is option day. So I considered this is the answer of Cuban fusion. So I had salt occlusion. Thank you.

In this question, we have even three forces of magnitude that is six Newton six Newton and route 72 Newtons that act corner of a tube Along three ages. We have to find the resultant of all these 3/4. So we can say that resultant of three mutual perpendicular forces are given by that is our is equal to This is a new route of 60 square plus 60 square plus. This is a note of 72. Holy Square the 50 along we. So we can say that this will comes out to be under root of 36 plus. This is 36 plus. This is 72. Or we can say this will comes out to be And the root of 144 disease because to 12 Newton, this is a long boy. So this is the answer of our your intuition. And we can say for that option, this is the correct choice. Thank you.

So this problem wants us to find the magnitude of the resultant force between The two forces here. So what I'm essentially trying to find is this distance here and I would do this by using the Law of co sign. So I'm going to label this vertex A. The M. C. Which means I'm solving first side A. So the formula going to use here is A squared equals B squared, but C squared minus to B. C. Co sign of angle A. I'm gonna go ahead and plug in what I know I'm looking for. A squared Side. B. is gonna be across from Angle B. So that's 19 squared Besides see across the single c. Squared -2 times 19 times 32 Loosen of Angle A. Which is 1 18. Now from here since my variables on the left hand side and I have all numerical values on the right, I can go ahead and plug this hole portion into my calculator And that's gonna give me 1955 888 rounded. So then it's all for a side. A. I'm going to take the square root of both sides, And that gives me 44.23 around it. Now, I need to label my answer, since this is a word problem, and that's going to be Newman's.

In this question, we have been provided with two forces that are acting to right angle with digital. So let represented with the help off a diagram two forces which are given to us that minus 50 new Ben Onda, this 16 Newton and these are acting at right angles to each other. Further, we have to asked to find the resulting the magnitude of the resultant. So let us, Nick. That is everything the doctor like represent the resultant and we will represent it as we. For that we have to find the magnitude of this V on the angle that it makes with the larger for so let represent the angle with the cheetah, which it makes with the larger force that is given to us at 16 Newton. So we have to calculate the magnitude off this result and force that is V so V square. If we see that it makes a right angle triangle so we can use the Pythagoras tour. Um and we will get as we square is equals to 16 square plus 50 square. So very well, Billy equals two that is ridden marred. This will be 60 square place 50 square so further we will get the as under root off. Start a 600 plus 2500. Okay, so this will give us under do it off 61 100. Okay. No, we have to calculate the magnitude so the final magnitude will be under root off 6100 will give us 78 point 10 This will be our magnitude no further. We have to calculate the angle that the stand Peter Andante tha will be equals two. That is perpendicular Do the base. So we will get 50 divided with 60. Okay, no, we will get Did, uh as can inverse five divided with six. Okay, now, Father, we will use it's like calculator to calculate this five divided with six on this will give us as Bannon worse, zero point a 33 so further on solving this what we will get, We get 10 inverse 0.833 will give us Tita as 39 0.79 dd or further weaken. Righted as Tita is equals to fuck your dignity. So the magnitude is 78.10 on the angle static mixed with the larger force that is represented with pita is given as 40 degree


Similar Solved Questions

5 answers
The numbur of emplovecscompanyaporaximaled by the equation N(x) = 23.856(1.244)* , where x is the number of years sinca 1990 a) Approximately how many emblavee 5 Wcic_ Ihere 1995? b) Find N'(5)
The numbur of emplovecs company aporaximaled by the equation N(x) = 23.856(1.244)* , where x is the number of years sinca 1990 a) Approximately how many emblavee 5 Wcic_ Ihere 1995? b) Find N'(5)...
5 answers
Suppos the matrix P has eigenvalues 2i with corresponding eigenvectors [2 -2.3] " 3i. 1, 1]. Ahd 3i. 1.1]. Wiite dou the general solution for the differential equation Px.
Suppos the matrix P has eigenvalues 2i with corresponding eigenvectors [2 -2.3] " 3i. 1, 1]. Ahd 3i. 1.1]. Wiite dou the general solution for the differential equation Px....
5 answers
I.lt is known from the customer behavior survey that customer is 30% likely to buy - product A, and the same customer is 60% likely to buy product B. If this customer purchased product B, the probability of purchasing product A is 40% (a) What is the probability that the customer will purchase products A or B? (b) If the customer purchased product A. what is the probability that he will not buy product
I.lt is known from the customer behavior survey that customer is 30% likely to buy - product A, and the same customer is 60% likely to buy product B. If this customer purchased product B, the probability of purchasing product A is 40% (a) What is the probability that the customer will purchase prod...
1 answers
Toinduoj 350042 UE? SHY) JEY) SAeM Jqssod JO Jaqunu a4} Junjapa( "sasnou $ JO JUO pue 'SJaMO} 6 J0 Juo 'Spreoq(3X JO JUO "SJOHFUOLU QuO asooy UEJ JY J1ay M 'Iajnduoj aseyund Olqueal SLY)
Toinduoj 350042 UE? SHY) JEY) SAeM Jqssod JO Jaqunu a4} Junjapa( "sasnou $ JO JUO pue 'SJaMO} 6 J0 Juo 'Spreoq(3X JO JUO "SJOHFUOLU QuO asooy UEJ JY J1ay M 'Iajnduoj aseyund Olqueal SLY)...
5 answers
QHaston 15The expression below cn bc written logs Idcntity the value logs 2 lo8ssinelc Iogorithm 0f = singlo ueumont in the Ion
QHaston 15 The expression below cn bc written logs Idcntity the value logs 2 lo8s sinelc Iogorithm 0f = singlo ueumont in the Ion...
5 answers
Aresearcher wishes to estimate the percentage of adults who support abolishing the penny What size sample should be obtained if he wishes the estimate t0 be within 5 percentage points with 90% confidence il (a) he uses a previous estimate of 24%? (b) he does not use any prior estimates? Lizbere MDIisanchromabilionabbpage Clickhere_to view lhe standard normal distribution lable (page 2).(a) n=(Round up to the nearest integer )(b) n=(Round up t0 the nearest integer )
Aresearcher wishes to estimate the percentage of adults who support abolishing the penny What size sample should be obtained if he wishes the estimate t0 be within 5 percentage points with 90% confidence il (a) he uses a previous estimate of 24%? (b) he does not use any prior estimates? Lizbere MDIi...
5 answers
2.3.41Questlon HelpFind tha standard Ionm of the equation of the circle wilh endpainis of a diamoter at the points (1,2) and (- 9,0) Type the standard for of the equation ol this circle(Type an equation )
2.3.41 Questlon Help Find tha standard Ionm of the equation of the circle wilh endpainis of a diamoter at the points (1,2) and (- 9,0) Type the standard for of the equation ol this circle (Type an equation )...
1 answers
What are the wavelengths of electrons with kinetic energies of (a) $10 \mathrm{eV},(\mathrm{b})$ $1000 \mathrm{eV}$, and (c) $10^{7} \mathrm{eV} ?$
What are the wavelengths of electrons with kinetic energies of (a) $10 \mathrm{eV},(\mathrm{b})$ $1000 \mathrm{eV}$, and (c) $10^{7} \mathrm{eV} ?$...
1 answers
Using the relationships in Table $8.1,$ prepare a sketch of the $95 \%$ probability surface of a $4 p_{x}$ orbital.
Using the relationships in Table $8.1,$ prepare a sketch of the $95 \%$ probability surface of a $4 p_{x}$ orbital....
1 answers
A grating in a spectrometer is illuminated with red light $(\lambda=690 \mathrm{nm})$ and blue light $(\lambda=460 \mathrm{nm})$ simultaneously. The grating has 10,000.0 slits/cm. Sketch the pattern that would be seen on a screen $2.0 \mathrm{m}$ from the grating. Label distances from the central maximum. Label which lines are red and which are blue.
A grating in a spectrometer is illuminated with red light $(\lambda=690 \mathrm{nm})$ and blue light $(\lambda=460 \mathrm{nm})$ simultaneously. The grating has 10,000.0 slits/cm. Sketch the pattern that would be seen on a screen $2.0 \mathrm{m}$ from the grating. Label distances from the central ma...
4 answers
A system absorbs 360 } of thermal energy and performs 150 J of work The change in the internal energy (in J) is: (2 Points)210200170185
A system absorbs 360 } of thermal energy and performs 150 J of work The change in the internal energy (in J) is: (2 Points) 210 200 170 185...
5 answers
5+1Suppose that L{f (t)} and f(0) = 1,f(1) = 2,f(2) = -1,f(3) = (5+1)2+1 ~4. Ify(t) = L-Y{e-35 s+1 (s+1)2+1} y(4) =?A) f(t) B) f(t - 2) C) uz (t)f(t) D) 2 E) 1Sectidiniz cevabin isaretlendlidini gorene kadar bekleviniz;
5+1 Suppose that L{f (t)} and f(0) = 1,f(1) = 2,f(2) = -1,f(3) = (5+1)2+1 ~4. Ify(t) = L-Y{e-35 s+1 (s+1)2+1} y(4) =? A) f(t) B) f(t - 2) C) uz (t)f(t) D) 2 E) 1 Sectidiniz cevabin isaretlendlidini gorene kadar bekleviniz;...
2 answers
The hole concentration in p-type GaAs is given by p(x) = 1042(() + 3x/L) cm ` for -LSr<0 where L-8 um: The hole diffusion coellicient is Dp-[0 cm /s_ Calculate the hole diffusion current density at (a)x-0(b)x-8 um;
The hole concentration in p-type GaAs is given by p(x) = 1042(() + 3x/L) cm ` for -LSr<0 where L-8 um: The hole diffusion coellicient is Dp-[0 cm /s_ Calculate the hole diffusion current density at (a)x-0 (b)x-8 um;...
5 answers
Use direct or indirect truth table method to determine whetherthe following argument is valid . S v L / L ⊃ ~ S //S v ~ L
Use direct or indirect truth table method to determine whether the following argument is valid . S v L / L ⊃ ~ S // S v ~ L...
5 answers
True or False, Post hoc tests (or posttests) are additionalhypothesis tests that are done after an ANOVA, if the nullhypothesis was rejected and there were 3 or more treatments, todetermine exactly which mean differences are significant and whichare not.
True or False, Post hoc tests (or posttests) are additional hypothesis tests that are done after an ANOVA, if the null hypothesis was rejected and there were 3 or more treatments, to determine exactly which mean differences are significant and which are not....

-- 0.018881--