1

Oepnane Wtwarzoete Quescon 5 Based on the graph above determine the amplitude; period midline; and equation of the function: Use f(r) as the output Amplitude: Perio...

Question

Oepnane Wtwarzoete Quescon 5 Based on the graph above determine the amplitude; period midline; and equation of the function: Use f(r) as the output Amplitude: Period: Midline: Functlon:

Oepnane Wtwarzoete Quescon 5 Based on the graph above determine the amplitude; period midline; and equation of the function: Use f(r) as the output Amplitude: Period: Midline: Functlon:



Answers

Determine the amplitude, midline, period, and an equation involving the sine function for the graph shown in Figure 26


Similar Solved Questions

5 answers
Find all of the non-vertical asymptotes for the following curves_ 16 y" _ I-y 13 21 y' 212y? + r'+Iy 17 y3 _ Iy-12 22 3ry? 4r2
Find all of the non-vertical asymptotes for the following curves_ 16 y" _ I-y 13 21 y' 212y? + r'+Iy 17 y3 _ Iy-12 22 3ry? 4r2...
5 answers
Do_Evaluate the integralI =f J s-= dS for the vector field F = 3((22 +y2)i+2k) ,when S is the sphere 22 +y? + 22 = 1 ,oriented outwards_11 1 I = 310 2 . I = 3 T3. I = 3T4. I = 4T8 5. I = T 3
Do_ Evaluate the integral I = f J s-= dS for the vector field F = 3((22 +y2)i+2k) , when S is the sphere 22 +y? + 22 = 1 , oriented outwards_ 11 1 I = 3 10 2 . I = 3 T 3. I = 3T 4. I = 4T 8 5. I = T 3...
5 answers
SourceSS df MSModel 29.7505208Residual 1.04947917Totaly | Coef Std Err:1.244792 1349819cons4557292 8391709N=5What's the t ratio for these data?Between 13and 19.9Between 0 and 6.9Between 7 and 12.930or moreBetween 20 and 29.9
Source SS df MS Model 29.7505208 Residual 1.04947917 Total y | Coef Std Err: 1.244792 1349819 cons 4557292 8391709 N=5 What's the t ratio for these data? Between 13and 19.9 Between 0 and 6.9 Between 7 and 12.9 30or more Between 20 and 29.9...
5 answers
Decay of renon alanced ' 118 ; nuclcar positron equation emission= for the 118 followingGivenuclei the form
Decay of renon alanced ' 118 ; nuclcar positron equation emission= for the 118 following Give nuclei the form...
5 answers
Unpolarized lightPolarizerAnalyzerPhotoce
Unpolarized light Polarizer Analyzer Photoce...
5 answers
Shle Round L 1 mnbania 1 Htands Glectror 1 buttor 1 U ALRS W
shle Round L 1 mnbania 1 Htands Glectror 1 buttor 1 U ALRS W...
5 answers
Consider the following boundary value problemAX; X(o) X(3)Ielo.3Show that If f anld satisfy the boundary condlitions above . thatgdrfg"drShow (hat if satisfies /e Exwmndary conditions above that M"fdr <0. Solve the houndary value: problet (i.e litul All eigenvalues Atl for each eigenvalue, find ~non-trivial cigonfunction). [Bc VERY careful Loto; You will uxee this #olution for other problems in the rest of this He
Consider the following boundary value problem AX; X(o) X(3) Ielo.3 Show that If f anld satisfy the boundary condlitions above . that gdr fg"dr Show (hat if satisfies /e Exwmndary conditions above that M"fdr <0. Solve the houndary value: problet (i.e litul All eigenvalues Atl for each ei...
5 answers
Remaining Time: 1 hour; 41 minutes, 07 seconQuestion Completion Status:Moving to another question will save this responseQuestion 18What is the density of nitrogen at STP 0.312 g/L B 0 800 g/L C 0 625 g/L D 1 25 g/L EE1 60 g/LMoving lQ another question WiII save this responseAR
Remaining Time: 1 hour; 41 minutes, 07 secon Question Completion Status: Moving to another question will save this response Question 18 What is the density of nitrogen at STP 0.312 g/L B 0 800 g/L C 0 625 g/L D 1 25 g/L EE1 60 g/L Moving lQ another question WiII save this response AR...
5 answers
SolveIvpY < 6X: ~ Yk: <Y 2 2 X'Y 8x e1t6
Solve Ivp Y < 6 X: ~ Yk: < Y 2 2 X'Y 8x e 1 t6...
5 answers
(bli;) &hi 29 JIgulLet In =[3x then {In}not nestednested not closed and bounded setnested closed and bounded setnested closed and not bounded setnested not closed and not bounded set
(bli;) &hi 2 9 JIgul Let In = [3x then {In} not nested nested not closed and bounded set nested closed and bounded set nested closed and not bounded set nested not closed and not bounded set...
5 answers
Find tu do ri vahvc et tb Vechor Fn chw (tJz eSt tan(t)j +ln (i+s)k
Find tu do ri vahvc et tb Vechor Fn chw (tJz eSt tan(t)j +ln (i+s)k...
5 answers
Please use the sample command to pick 70% of the observations asthe training set and the remaining 30% as the validation set. Hereyou may use the floor command if 70% of the number of observationsis not an integer, as in floor(397*0.7), which is 277. (Pleaseprovide R codes)
Please use the sample command to pick 70% of the observations as the training set and the remaining 30% as the validation set. Here you may use the floor command if 70% of the number of observations is not an integer, as in floor(397*0.7), which is 277. (Please provide R codes)...
4 answers
If random samples_ each with N = scores; are selected from a normal population with H = 68.50 and & = 18.95,what is the expected average value for the distribution of sample means?3.6187.457.6168.50
If random samples_ each with N = scores; are selected from a normal population with H = 68.50 and & = 18.95,what is the expected average value for the distribution of sample means? 3.61 87.45 7.61 68.50...
5 answers
A single Newton step would locate the minimizer of Y =X2 irrespective of the starting point:TrueFalse
A single Newton step would locate the minimizer of Y =X2 irrespective of the starting point: True False...
5 answers
Fuwj eqwaton 6Si3 loplre transfvm; S -ve tbe Y " _ @y '+teY =tosc) Yco)-2 Y' (o)-(2
fuwj eqwaton 6Si3 loplre transfvm; S -ve tbe Y " _ @y '+teY =tosc) Yco)-2 Y' (o)-(2...
5 answers
2x+5 ( dx =? x2+4x+13
2x+5 ( dx =? x2+4x+13...
5 answers
Point) Are the vectors &i [0 Choose5],6 = [5~3| and w [25linearly independent?If they are linearly dependent, iind scalars that are not all zero such that the equation below is true. they are linearly independent; find Ihe only scalars Ihat will make Ihe equation below Irue:W =0
point) Are the vectors &i [0 Choose 5],6 = [5 ~3| and w [25 linearly independent? If they are linearly dependent, iind scalars that are not all zero such that the equation below is true. they are linearly independent; find Ihe only scalars Ihat will make Ihe equation below Irue: W =0...

-- 0.019625--