5

Lelion } 9GotTechELAAHE3-9 Applicationg nmncCkeintluc Uried Slules hrtueen the 2OATAi Fat MdtIituhl AunWrTntWltnn;2014~ncangivca In thc Iabk ; Usc valcs Irumn Ihc C...

Question

Lelion } 9GotTechELAAHE3-9 Applicationg nmncCkeintluc Uried Slules hrtueen the 2OATAi Fat MdtIituhl AunWrTntWltnn;2014~ncangivca In thc Iabk ; Usc valcs Irumn Ihc Cerd colunus * ~allec plt JIcenotaky T reuluc= Douu Lhurt < Iiez M cyuaticn #ill nuslel Ur Luxcurich cncata CotliS1 10 AJoM1,3uoS20"Z00J410653137991+6345154R77CoT-I [Ty517.6514 479nto-670772670,995701z611728Vean nlicr _i7014Mfbest Tit fx Ihe dala, thn &ld Lhe lineCMAl~cattet plct und find LiePTpg €lculalor sprcel ;ouT ~ca

Lelion } 9 GotTechELAAHE 3-9 Applicationg nmnc Ckeintluc Uried Slules hrtueen the 2OATAi Fat Mdt Iituhl Aun WrTnt Wltnn; 2014~ncan givca In thc Iabk ; Usc valcs Irumn Ihc Cerd colunus * ~allec plt JIcenotaky T reuluc= Douu Lhurt < Iiez M cyuaticn #ill nuslel Ur Luxcurich cncata CotliS1 10 AJo M1,3uo S20" Z00J 41065 31379 91+634 5154R7 7CoT- I [Ty 517.65 14 479 nto- 670772 670,995 701z 611728 Vean nlicr _i 7014 Mfbest Tit fx Ihe dala, thn &ld Lhe line CMAl ~cattet plct und find Lie PTpg €lculalor sprcel ;ouT ~callet plol of the line" What dxs i ncan? Whatis Iesope



Answers

(4.8) For each function, $f,$ find $f(3)$ and $f(-2)$ $$f=\{(-7,-2),(-2,-5),(1,-10),(3,-14)\}$$

Were given this function F of X is equal to seven minus X, but we're gonna find f of negative three to ready seven minus negative three, which is equal to seven plus three so f of negative three is 10.

In this problem, a table of values for a linear function is given. We wish to find F of zero, the intercept and the linear equation for this function where X and F of X are given in terms of points here above this question is challenging our understanding of linear functions and models. In order to solve what we need to do is utilize the equation. Y equals mx plus B. Fair linear function. Given this equation, we find an end between two points is why two minus pi whatever extra money. Excellent. We can plug back N M two are linear function to solve for B as why one minus mx one. So first we saw for B. S six minus 4/2 minus one. Using the two points the left. This gives M equals two, thus plugging in for be with these points again using the 20.14, we have B equals four minus two times. One is equal to the US are linear equation is of the form why is equal to two X plus two.

We need to find the linear, we need to find the formula for the linear function given. So the linear formula, it's going to follow the form F of X is equal to mx plus B. So are slow is when we change in Y over change in X. So seven plus two gave us 91 plus one gave us too. So our slope is going to be to over one X. To find our B. We just need to go backwards in our table. So if we go to zero, We are subtracting one, but we're keeping the same pattern. So from 0-1, we added one. So we have to figure out what did we add to to to give us seven. So it had to be five. So RB is plus five. So our function F of X is equal to two X plus five.

We needed to write the formula the linear linear function that matches this table, so we're going to write it in the form F of X is equal to mx plus B. So our B is R. Y intercept, so we have our B right here, So this is plus three. R. M. is our slope. So we go from 4-3. We subtracted one From negative 2-0 we added to. So our slope is going to be negative 1/2. So our function F of X is equal to negative one half X plus three.


Similar Solved Questions

5 answers
If p divides every coefficient of f,then either p divides every coefficient of gor p divides every coefficient of h
If p divides every coefficient of f,then either p divides every coefficient of gor p divides every coefficient of h...
5 answers
Frd dwc AtenJiven tharav0(bihiraOncen #hatNaed Help?canantunalealculatel Inal Iti coala6C,DDoMahera nunib end Pront al ehanougEonnrnc cenprnitnan QuncdhceMenenlda MeeTuterugdomareMenaHlntznea0heintud
Frd dwc Aten Jiven tharav0 (bihira Oncen #hat Naed Help? canantunal ealculatel Inal Iti coala 6C,DDo Mahera nunib end Pront al ehanoug Eonnrnc cen prnitnan Quncd hce Menenl da Mee Tuterug domareMena Hlntznea 0heintud...
4 answers
Verify Divergence Theorem when F=<y X > _ S: x2 +yl +2 < 1. (Answer: 4 7/3)
Verify Divergence Theorem when F=<y X > _ S: x2 +yl +2 < 1. (Answer: 4 7/3)...
5 answers
IFake Cacad 08352 The van't Hoff 1 white Iline #ubsunce H 1 coefficient W U "5 (Den The froe) diwhare 5 woua Hoff 8 25.0 & caefficient office 1 1 h point De of Nacl Nacl H both Oonic' comacune rom K thot {Clssoclate sidewalk (calcium point ofthe solutlon! 0
IFake Cacad 08352 The van't Hoff 1 white Iline #ubsunce H 1 coefficient W U "5 (Den The froe) diwhare 5 woua Hoff 8 25.0 & caefficient office 1 1 h point De of Nacl Nacl H both Oonic' comacune rom K thot {Clssoclate sidewalk (calcium point ofthe solutlon! 0...
5 answers
10. For the set A={peR" :Ipl<1} state ^ , int(A) L(A) and boundary point &A,
10. For the set A={peR" :Ipl<1} state ^ , int(A) L(A) and boundary point &A,...
5 answers
Let G be a connected graph in which ever pair of edges has an endpoint in common. Show that G is either a star or a triangle. star Onl vertices is formed by taking the empty graph Onl vertices and connecting one vertex to all of the others.
Let G be a connected graph in which ever pair of edges has an endpoint in common. Show that G is either a star or a triangle. star Onl vertices is formed by taking the empty graph Onl vertices and connecting one vertex to all of the others....
5 answers
Not yet . answered Points out of 5,00Question 11A composite rectangular strip made of a layer of copper topped by a layer of steel of equal volume and length is heated: Once heated,(aCu 1.8 10-5 K-I; asteel = [.Zx 10-$ K-I)Select one:the strip does not expandthe strip bends with copper on concave sidethe correct response cannot be determined without additional datathe strip bends with stee on concave sideclear my cnoice
Not yet . answered Points out of 5,00 Question 11 A composite rectangular strip made of a layer of copper topped by a layer of steel of equal volume and length is heated: Once heated, (aCu 1.8 10-5 K-I; asteel = [.Zx 10-$ K-I) Select one: the strip does not expand the strip bends with copper on conc...
5 answers
17. [EXTRA CREDIT]A trainer in ScaWorld is teaching her dolphin new trick Probability that the dolphin successfully performs the trick is 35%, while the probability that the dolphin messes up the trick is 65%. Out of 20 attempts, statistician wants t0 find the probability that this dolphin succceds 42 times. Which discrete distribution does this example outline? [10 RtslGcomctricb) Poissonc) Hypergcometricd) Binomial
17. [EXTRA CREDIT] A trainer in ScaWorld is teaching her dolphin new trick Probability that the dolphin successfully performs the trick is 35%, while the probability that the dolphin messes up the trick is 65%. Out of 20 attempts, statistician wants t0 find the probability that this dolphin succceds...
5 answers
1-/1 Foints|ToetaLABcALC11 48,041AlNOLseonp TtedhgeFracticF AloneRe
1-/1 Foints| Toeta LABcALC11 48,041 AlNO Lseonp Ttedhge FracticF AloneRe...
5 answers
Find the number of solutions of;$$sin pi x=|log | x||$$
Find the number of solutions of; $$ sin pi x=|log | x|| $$...
5 answers
Consider the curves € 8y2 and € + 8y = 6 a) Determine their points of intersection (T1' 91) and (T2,92) , ordering them such that 91 92 What are the exact coordinates of these points?T191T2 92 b) Find the area of the region enclosed by these two curves:FORMATTING: Give its approximate value within ~O.001 Answer: Number
Consider the curves € 8y2 and € + 8y = 6 a) Determine their points of intersection (T1' 91) and (T2,92) , ordering them such that 91 92 What are the exact coordinates of these points? T1 91 T2 92 b) Find the area of the region enclosed by these two curves: FORMATTING: Give its appro...
1 answers
How many horizontal asymptotes can the graph of a given rational function have? Give reasons for your answer. $$\lim _{x \rightarrow-\infty}(\sqrt{x^{2}+3}+x)$$
How many horizontal asymptotes can the graph of a given rational function have? Give reasons for your answer. $$\lim _{x \rightarrow-\infty}(\sqrt{x^{2}+3}+x)$$...
5 answers
Ton Falcuno 7da DT Tutntaet Lau #LEMAAMEMehtnnMetaatar Med Wan Nea edeteiel WeenanneenttiVaeda M ttaetane_tt
ton Falcuno 7da DT Tutntaet Lau #L EMAAME Mehtnn Metaatar Med Wan Nea edeteiel Weenanneentti Vaeda M ttaetan e_tt...
5 answers
Xulcuubli ucliuiisFar multiple choice select the best answer: For fll in the blank questions, follow instructions as given Bork gulekl;Question 133ptsEnzymes make reactions g0the activation energy of the reaction:slower; raisingfaster; loweringslower; loweringfaster; raisingPrasious6esi
xulcuubli ucliuiis Far multiple choice select the best answer: For fll in the blank questions, follow instructions as given Bork gulekl; Question 13 3pts Enzymes make reactions g0 the activation energy of the reaction: slower; raising faster; lowering slower; lowering faster; raising Prasious 6esi...
5 answers
Atm L2 4 mol?GasmolHe0.03410.0237Ne0.2110.0171Ar1350.0322Kr2.320.0398Xe4.190.0511Hz Nz0.2440.02661.390.0391
atm L2 4 mol? Gas mol He 0.0341 0.0237 Ne 0.211 0.0171 Ar 135 0.0322 Kr 2.32 0.0398 Xe 4.19 0.0511 Hz Nz 0.244 0.0266 1.39 0.0391...
5 answers
Question 1110 ptsFind the absolute maximum and absolute minimum values of the function; If they exist; over the indicated interval When no interval is specified;use the real line (-w 01.flx) = 3x2 - 4x3; [0, 3]Absolute maximum; absolute minimum: 0Absolute maximum: 1 absolute minimum:Absolute maximum: absolute minimum:No absolute maximum absolute minimum:-81|
Question 11 10 pts Find the absolute maximum and absolute minimum values of the function; If they exist; over the indicated interval When no interval is specified;use the real line (-w 01. flx) = 3x2 - 4x3; [0, 3] Absolute maximum; absolute minimum: 0 Absolute maximum: 1 absolute minimum: Absolute m...

-- 0.022975--