5

Dsltt32aneifd Tdepica MMMek (DinehnuEMt Loqulnce cuintqurt= dnuned [Ena Oolueent & "Oreidunt I anpyoalald |EecoluepaaEd Mel -...

Question

Dsltt32aneifd Tdepica MMMek (DinehnuEMt Loqulnce cuintqurt= dnuned [Ena Oolueent & "Oreidunt I anpyoalald |EecoluepaaEd Mel -

dsltt 32an eifd Tdepica MMMek ( DinehnuEMt Loqulnce cuintqurt= dnuned [Ena Oolueent & "Oreidunt I anpyoalald | EecoluepaaEd Mel -



Answers

(a) $\mathrm{CH}_{3} \mathrm{NHCH}_{3}$ (b) $\mathrm{CH}_{3} \mathrm{CH}_{2} \mathrm{NHCH}_{2} \mathrm{CH}_{3}$ (c) $\mathrm{CH}_{3} \mathrm{CH}_{2} \mathrm{NHCH}_{3}$ (d) $\mathrm{CH}_{3} \mathrm{CH}_{2} \mathrm{CH}_{2} \mathrm{NH}_{2}$

So I'm gonna just combine them because I do have the same denominator, so I don't have to do anything else it will be. Don't be a squared minus three W plus six plus nine minus w squared which would becomes of these w squares. Cancel out. And then these combined to 15. So got negative three w plus 15 over W minus five. And then from here, I'm gonna factor out of negative three from the top of modern to get W minus five. You can see how the top bottom cancels out. And the answer to my 1st 1 should actually just b negative three. Same with the 2nd 1 I can already just combine because the top in bar that bottoms are the same. So then I would do choosy. Squared minus C square disease squared. Negative three Z minus negative. Five z gives me to Z six months. Nine gives me negative three. Oliver C. Squared minus one. I'm here. I'm gonna factor both the top and bottom. The bottom is easy. That's just a difference of square. So it's C minus one seat plus one. Um, the top. It looks like it's gonna be easy um, plus three, the minus one. So then the Z minus one on the top and bottom will cancel out, leaving me with C plus three or Z post with.

In this problem did yet then it happened something like this. CS three CH 2 C 00 quiet In presence of Sierra two. They fast for us at media reaction will take place and product for me. CS three CS SEAL c o H on further reaction with alcoholic a witch. It will give final product ID C. H to the well born c h c cocoa page according to the option Yes. Obscenity is correct answer option B. Each correct answer for this problem.

In this problem, we're being asked to identify any pairs of like terms. Well, let's start by talking about what late terms our life terms have to be two terms to have the same variable along with the same experiment. So for example, nine A and A squared would not be considered like terms because a square has an explanation too. And for this 98 term, the A's exponent is one. So because they are not the same exponent, those are not like terms. So let's see if we can identify any pairs of lake terms. Well nine a doesn't have a late term because no upper term has just in a for variable a square doesn't have a late term because no other term has a squared. Now let's look at 16, it doesn't have a variable. We'll discover term four doesn't have a variable as well. So those who are considered like terms so 16 and four next 16 B squared. Well, it's like term would be nine B squared because they hope that the variable B squared, so 16 B squared and nine B squared. And now we've identified all are pairs of like terms. Okay,

So for this 63 9 cancel out to seven. And I just have to subtract the value of the powers if we have the same base. So six minus four is too. So I have r squared three minus two is one. So I've asked the first power, which just s 72 6 Cancel out to 12. The art. There's no Mars on the bottom. So I'm just gonna rewrite that as squared minus over s as times as over s cancel them out. We're left with one s. So then you can see that this and this are the same. So we just have to work with the coefficients. So seven minus 12 is negative five, and I just have to tack on that.


Similar Solved Questions

5 answers
44. Ill Compressed air is used to fire a 50 g ball vertically upward from a 1.0-m-tall tube. The air exerts an upward force of 2.0 N on the ball as long as it is in the tube. How high does the ball go above the top of the tube? Include Physical and Mathematical representation
44. Ill Compressed air is used to fire a 50 g ball vertically upward from a 1.0-m-tall tube. The air exerts an upward force of 2.0 N on the ball as long as it is in the tube. How high does the ball go above the top of the tube? Include Physical and Mathematical representation...
2 answers
TeW ,chomulcol GeycuawJd ucios cieaUci itauuCttu S]eth Mdrine Sq406 Shutebooien COCmon (N)e reat dedi Ghto . Cocub Anoled 0f ammcnium Rernchicreie nttdcd to atfVadtt [etnunoAmmor um perchOtal (NHCIO channi (C1;) oos Wbao (eo) produce | | mnol Mater Bu sun"tour Jnittround It tc 760 iummiubruni smnbol, neoeLn000-0
te W , chomulcol Geycuaw Jd ucios cieaUci itauu Cttu S]eth Mdrine Sq406 Shutebooien COCmon (N)e reat dedi Ghto . Cocub Anoled 0f ammcnium Rernchicreie nttdcd to atfVadtt [etnuno Ammor um perchOtal (NHCIO channi (C1;) oos Wbao (eo) produce | | mnol Mater Bu sun"tour Jnitt round It tc 760 iummiu...
5 answers
Draw the molecule (2R, 35)-2-bromo-3-cyclopropylbutane in the correct conformation that will allow for an E2 elimination (with ethoxide ion), leading to the Zaitsev product: Show the mechanism leading to the major alkene with correct stereochemistry. Is this an E or Z alkene? (6 marks)
Draw the molecule (2R, 35)-2-bromo-3-cyclopropylbutane in the correct conformation that will allow for an E2 elimination (with ethoxide ion), leading to the Zaitsev product: Show the mechanism leading to the major alkene with correct stereochemistry. Is this an E or Z alkene? (6 marks)...
5 answers
3 When a box is moving to 3 smooth circular ramp at v=3 m/s. Determine: (1) the angle 0 at which it leaves the ramp (10%); and (2) the distance x to where it falls into the ground: Neglect friction, and h=1 meter (10%). Total 20%.Ing
3 When a box is moving to 3 smooth circular ramp at v=3 m/s. Determine: (1) the angle 0 at which it leaves the ramp (10%); and (2) the distance x to where it falls into the ground: Neglect friction, and h=1 meter (10%). Total 20%. Ing...
5 answers
3 8 5 2 / | 8 0 e* =( +,x Solve: a) 21< (
3 8 5 2 / | 8 0 e* =( +,x Solve: a) 21 < (...
5 answers
Let X, Xz, Xjz be 12 independent random variables, each having the same geometric PMF e6)={(2) '(4) x=l,2,3, otherwise mc 'he Cxact ana an approximate value of Pl 20sEx,s30 CamScanner
Let X, Xz, Xjz be 12 independent random variables, each having the same geometric PMF e6)={(2) '(4) x=l,2,3, otherwise mc 'he Cxact ana an approximate value of Pl 20sEx,s30 CamScanner...
5 answers
Aujenmgplr cm cduqeMALMLIUNEReturn to BlackboardOrganic Chemistry; sxstem announccmaM5Devstsyninetic rouleconud-el /-r-ntemmethylhekanal:I0 1) NaOEt; 2) BH-THF; J) HzOar NaOH 0 1} NBS; hv; ?) BHi-THF; 3) H,Oz NaOH1) Bta; Giocon NaNh ; 3) Hzo; 4) 1 HCI; ROOR heat1) NaMt ; 2) CH,M; 3) HC; = ROOR;4B;Tess MaNtz; 9) mo;0,; 5) #oMartt ; 3) #;0; disumylboran €H-OkOh")M;;
Aujenmgplr cm cduqeMALMLIUNE Return to Blackboard Organic Chemistry; sxstem announccmaM 5 Devst syninetic roule conud -el /-r-ntem methylhekanal: I0 1) NaOEt; 2) BH-THF; J) HzOar NaOH 0 1} NBS; hv; ?) BHi-THF; 3) H,Oz NaOH 1) Bta; Giocon NaNh ; 3) Hzo; 4) 1 HCI; ROOR heat 1) NaMt ; 2) CH,M; 3) HC; =...
1 answers
In Exercises $7-22,$ sketch the graphs of the polar equations. $$r=-4 \csc \theta$$
In Exercises $7-22,$ sketch the graphs of the polar equations. $$r=-4 \csc \theta$$...
5 answers
Which expression is false? + 5)! = 10! (Sx2)l = 1075!x2 = 10 Sx2! = 10
Which expression is false? + 5)! = 10! (Sx2)l = 107 5!x2 = 10 Sx2! = 10...
5 answers
Question 5The process by which the concentration of a solution is accurately as weighed and titrated is called:Not yet answeredMarked out of 2. 00Select one: Standard deviationFlag questionAnalytical concentrationStandardizationAccuracyPrimary standard
Question 5 The process by which the concentration of a solution is accurately as weighed and titrated is called: Not yet answered Marked out of 2. 00 Select one: Standard deviation Flag question Analytical concentration Standardization Accuracy Primary standard...
5 answers
The tWo ropas s0on (Flgure are usud (0 owar 255 kg plano oxaclly In Irom socond-slcry wrindow (ho ground,How much work doro by T ; Expross your answer In joules.AzdFlgureSubmllAoquatt Anewer1830 N 60"1295 N 450PontHow mich work Is dono by T ; Expross omrnstan In joulos-2500 NAzd12500
The tWo ropas s0on (Flgure are usud (0 owar 255 kg plano oxaclly In Irom socond-slcry wrindow (ho ground, How much work doro by T ; Expross your answer In joules. Azd Flgure Submll Aoquatt Anewer 1830 N 60" 1295 N 450 Pont How mich work Is dono by T ; Expross omrnstan In joulos- 2500 N Azd 1250...
5 answers
A mixture of Xe, Kr,and Ar has total pressure of 6.69 atm Whatis the mole fraction of Kr if the partial pressures of Xe and Ar are 1.92 atm and 2.75 atm, respectively:0.3020.2590.6980.2870.411
A mixture of Xe, Kr,and Ar has total pressure of 6.69 atm Whatis the mole fraction of Kr if the partial pressures of Xe and Ar are 1.92 atm and 2.75 atm, respectively: 0.302 0.259 0.698 0.287 0.411...
5 answers
ODOD IuJoQUESTION 5 [15 Marks]Given the lines /1 and I2W:I =1+3. Y = 2 - Gt , 2 =7t_3.= 6_ 5 _ = -812Show that /1 and 12 are skewed by showing that they do not intersect and not parallel. marks] Find the equation of the plane containing the line /1 and parallel to the plane containing the line I2. Hence obtain the shortest distance between the lines /1 and /2. marks]Find the acute angle between the line /, and the plane 3r + Jy + 4 = 6_5 marks]
ODOD IuJo QUESTION 5 [15 Marks] Given the lines /1 and I2 W:I =1+3. Y = 2 - Gt , 2 =7t_3. = 6_ 5 _ = -8 12 Show that /1 and 12 are skewed by showing that they do not intersect and not parallel. marks] Find the equation of the plane containing the line /1 and parallel to the plane containing the line...

-- 0.021471--