1

In Exercises $13-18$ , describe the sets of points in space whose coordinates satisfy the given inequalities or combinations of equations and inequalities. $$ \...

Question

In Exercises $13-18$ , describe the sets of points in space whose coordinates satisfy the given inequalities or combinations of equations and inequalities. $$ \begin{array}{l}{\text { a. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=0 \quad \text { b. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=3} \\ {\text { c. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \text { no restriction on } z}\end{array} $$

In Exercises $13-18$ , describe the sets of points in space whose coordinates satisfy the given inequalities or combinations of equations and inequalities. $$ \begin{array}{l}{\text { a. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=0 \quad \text { b. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=3} \\ {\text { c. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \text { no restriction on } z}\end{array} $$



Answers

In Exercises $13-18$ , describe the sets of points in space whose coordinates satisfy the given inequalities or combinations of equations and
inequalities.
$$
\begin{array}{l}{\text { a. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=0 \quad \text { b. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \quad z=3} \\ {\text { c. } x^{2}+y^{2} \leq 1, \text { no restriction on } z}\end{array}
$$


Similar Solved Questions

5 answers
10. The following circuit functions if and only if there is a path of functional devices from left to right The probability that each device functions is 95%. All devices have the same probability of failure (5%). Assume the probability that device is functional does not depend on whether other devices are functional_ What is the probability that the circuit operates? Round or not your final answer to the nearest thousandth:
10. The following circuit functions if and only if there is a path of functional devices from left to right The probability that each device functions is 95%. All devices have the same probability of failure (5%). Assume the probability that device is functional does not depend on whether other dev...
5 answers
Brz (1 equiv)HsC-CzC-HHgSOs, HzO HzSOs1) NaNHz 2) ClHsC-CzC-HCHsKMnOa HzO, "OHCHzCH} H;cT TcH; OH OH
Brz (1 equiv) HsC-CzC-H HgSOs, HzO HzSOs 1) NaNHz 2) Cl HsC-CzC-H CHs KMnOa HzO, "OH CHzCH} H;cT TcH; OH OH...
5 answers
AatCakulutc Inc mcan acllity cochicicnt [e#PecInew0f"a504 Tho corcchlutont (he Ula and S041075.
Aat Cakulutc Inc mcan acllity cochicicnt [e#PecInew 0f"a504 Tho corcchlutont (he Ula and S04 1075....
5 answers
Find the critical value(s) and rejection reglon(s) for the indicated -test, level signlficance &, and sample slze n_ Two-tailed test; a = 0.01 n=10 Click the Icon to view the (-distribution tableThe crltical value(s) Islare (Round to the nearest thousandth as needed: Use comma to separale answers as needed )
Find the critical value(s) and rejection reglon(s) for the indicated -test, level signlficance &, and sample slze n_ Two-tailed test; a = 0.01 n=10 Click the Icon to view the (-distribution table The crltical value(s) Islare (Round to the nearest thousandth as needed: Use comma to separale answe...
5 answers
How many sighals Would be seen for the compound (CH3)2C(Br)CHZBrSelected
How many sighals Would be seen for the compound (CH3)2C(Br)CHZBr Selected...
5 answers
Use the lewis structure provided to complete the chart [email protected]; {-Ca ~# N O: Central Atom bonding # lone pairs pairshybridizationgeometrybond angle(s)What is the totl nurber sigma bonds on the lewis structure? What is the total number of pi bonds on the lewis structure?
Use the lewis structure provided to complete the chart below. @c-; {-Ca ~# N O: Central Atom bonding # lone pairs pairs hybridization geometry bond angle(s) What is the totl nurber sigma bonds on the lewis structure? What is the total number of pi bonds on the lewis structure?...
5 answers
(8 points] Suppose population is given by: P(t) = ZO0OeQ.03t What is the inltial population? 2000What is the population after' years? Show work for solving algebralcally:When wlll the population double? Show work for solving algebralcally:
(8 points] Suppose population is given by: P(t) = ZO0OeQ.03t What is the inltial population? 2000 What is the population after' years? Show work for solving algebralcally: When wlll the population double? Show work for solving algebralcally:...
1 answers
Use the special properties of logarithms to evaluate each expression. $$5^{\log _{5} 11}$$
Use the special properties of logarithms to evaluate each expression. $$5^{\log _{5} 11}$$...
1 answers
A proton is confined within an atomic nucleus of diameter 4 $\mathrm{fm}\left(1 \mathrm{fm}=10^{-15} \mathrm{m}\right) .$ Estimate the uncertainty in speed for a proton in the nucleus.
A proton is confined within an atomic nucleus of diameter 4 $\mathrm{fm}\left(1 \mathrm{fm}=10^{-15} \mathrm{m}\right) .$ Estimate the uncertainty in speed for a proton in the nucleus....
5 answers
Point) PartConsider the following system of inequalities:X+yX-y 4x _ 6y~10 30How many corner points does the system have?PartWrite all corner points in the space provided below: If there are multiple corner points_ write each ordered pair seperated by comma_(-10,0), (30,0)Note: You can earn partial credit on this problem:
point) Part Consider the following system of inequalities: X+y X-y 4x _ 6y ~10 30 How many corner points does the system have? Part Write all corner points in the space provided below: If there are multiple corner points_ write each ordered pair seperated by comma_ (-10,0), (30,0) Note: You can earn...
5 answers
Find the derivative of the function.gog '(t)
Find the derivative of the function. go g '(t)...
1 answers
Lel be the additve group of all continuous functions mapping R into R Let R he the additive group of real numbers. and Jet 0 F + Rbe given by0(5) = ( se)x:
Lel be the additve group of all continuous functions mapping R into R Let R he the additive group of real numbers. and Jet 0 F + Rbe given by 0(5) = ( se)x:...
5 answers
What is the equation in Cartesian (rectangular) coordinatesequivalent to this equation in polar coordinates? Consider theequation ρ=2cos⁡ϕ.(a) How can you describe this surface? (Circle, Plane, Sphere,Cylinder, Paraboloid, none of this)(b) Write this equation in rectangular coordinates.
What is the equation in Cartesian (rectangular) coordinates equivalent to this equation in polar coordinates? Consider the equation ρ=2cos⁡ϕ. (a) How can you describe this surface? (Circle, Plane, Sphere, Cylinder, Paraboloid, none of this) (b) Write this equation in rectangular coordina...
5 answers
Find the inverse of the relation#1 {( (7,8), (-2,8),(3, 4),(8, 5 8) )}
Find the inverse of the relation #1 {( (7,8), (-2,8),(3, 4),(8, 5 8) )}...

-- 0.020531--