Gin pedigree. Gen X question about, um, color blindness. So we have a woman who, with normal vision, so they're going to give her a big C. Leo. But she had a father who was color blind since he was color blind. Um, that means she had to have gotten a little seeing color blindness, a Leo from him, because that's the only Ekstrom Sony has together. She marries. As the story goes, a man who was color blind since he's a man, of course, is a Y chromosome, and he has a color by no Leo on the Moon X chromosome he has the first question is asking about the color blind man's mother, and it's basically saying, Mother, the posture possible. Gina types. Well, we know that she had to have an X with little C. Leo, but we don't know if she's color blind or not, so she could have been headers. I goes for the C Leo, which would be big, see little Sea or she Could Be Home is, I guess, and just had too little seal eels. And thus not only, but you have to see a little see Leal's. She would do anyone to him, but she also be colorblind herself. So that's the man's mother, um, were asked, What's the probability that ah ah boy will be born and that the first child born will be both of boy and colorblind? So let's just do the pundits where here, and try to make it big. I never make my opponent's where is big enough, all right. And this is the planet square between the relationship in between this man and this woman. Right? Um, so we'll put the woman here, so she has a big C. Leo. She has a little see Leo. I'm trying to put a little tail on my little seal eels. This is the man. He has a little See Leo for these color blind, and he has a Y chromosome. All right, so let's fill this in this upper box here, obviously is going to be a female says would be daughters, and they would have won big C and one little see Leo, because that's big Celia right there. And these would be daughters who have too little seal eels so they would be colorblind. Oops, My tailor. Then on the bottom roadway. That's where we're gonna have sons. Ah, and the sun would be big C. So each has normal color vision. And then this would be for sons who have color blindness and are nevertheless sons because they have a Y chromosome. All right, so now we can answer the question says so. What's the probability that the first child would be both a boy and fell applied? So this is the four possible Gina types of the Children, right? With respect to color blindness of the probability you trying to be a boy and color blind would be one out of four or 25%. The next question asked us. What is the probability that I think it's the second child is a girl in color blind And again, um, the probability that it's a girl ah would be 50% and the probability that the color blind girl would be 25% now if we're asked and I think that's what this question tackle its but proportional girls are colorblind. Well, half of them will be color blind, right? So 50% of the girls will be color blind, right? So they leave their normal vision or they'll be colored by, but those are the two options. Um, and then D access, Um, for all the kids. What port portion of them would have normal color vision? Well, if they had a big C Leo, they'll have normal vision. So this would have normal vision. This one. These would have normal vision. These would be color blind, and these would be color blind. So the answer is 50%. We'll have normal vision.