If you are having trouble downloading your favorite videos, let’s follow this post! We will provide ways to download streaming video from any website you want.
You like and want to download many favorite videos, but you could not see any downloading button on some websites. If that is your case, do not skip this article! We’ve got some answers to the question” How to download streaming videos from any website?”. Don’t hesitate to follow us now to find them out!
Download Streaming Video By Youtube-dl
First of all, Youtube-dl is one of the popular command-line applications that is valid on many operating systems, such as Mac, Windows, and Linux. It also supports downloading videos at many sites like Facebook, YouTube, Metacafe, HBO, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
After installing Youtube-dl on your computer, we can download any video from any site easily.
Using Youtube-dl to download your favorite videos.
The only step you have to do is give Youtube-dl a streaming video URL, as:
$ youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
In addition, after successful downloading, you can rename the video file name without any trouble.
You can also define a file format of the video that you need to download. Youtube-dl will automatically convert the video by using FFMPEG:
$youtube-dl –recode-video mp4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
Assuming you want to embed subtitles of any video, you can do it by the command line:
$ youtube-dl –embed-subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
Moreover, Youtube-dl obtains a slit-up video’s subtitle function. You can do it this way :
$ youtube-dl –get-subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
If the video that you are downloading doesn’t have subtitles, you can easily get its automatics to subtitle from Youtube:
$ youtube-dl –get-auto-subs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
As mentioned above, FFMPEG can help Youtube-dl define the file form,
including extracting video’s audio:
$ youtube-dl -x https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
Besides, you can make out the file output format easily:
$ youtube-dl -x –audio-format FLAC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
Don’t worry about the audio quality after downloading, Youtube-dl set up a scale from 0 to 9 to determine output quality from highest to lowest quality:
$ youtube-dl -x –audio-format FLAC –audio-quality 0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VF7yrw48E
Download Streaming Video By Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is the next answer to the question of how to download a streaming video that we want to suggest for you. It’s compatible with Windows, and users often use Freemake to download videos from Facebook, Youtube, Dailymotion, and a lot of other websites. It’s also an answer to the question of.
Freemake Video Downloader
The process of using Freemake Video Downloader to download any video from any site is quite simple by following these steps:
- Copy video URL
Access the website and copy the video’s link that you need to download.
- Choosing the video quality
After pasting the video’s URL by click on the “Paste URL” button, you can choose the video format and quality.
- Save the video
Press the “Download” button to save the video on your computer.
Download Streaming Video By JDownloader
The other way to download streaming video is by using jDownloader.
Bellow is the downloading process:
- Downloading the JDownloader application on your device
- If you set up the app already, copy the website’s link to have videos you want to download.
After waiting for jDownloader to verify the web page link copied, it will automatically display the web page’s videos. Next, you can choose the videos which you want to download from the list.
- Affirming your application password and selecting the output file’s location.
- Click on the “continue with all” button and wait for the download process to finish the download.
Download Streaming Video By 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is also the tool that you can use to download videos from any website. We recommend it for those looking for an easy grip app since it is one of the simplest apps ever made.
- Choose and copy the URL of the video.
- Pasting the video’s URL on a 4k Video Downloader application.
- Click on the “download” button and wait for the output video.
Download Streaming Video By Video DownloadHelper
Video DownloadHelper is another tool compatible with hundreds of sites where you can download any video you want.
To using it, please follow the process below:
- Open the Video DownloadHelperpage at Firefox. The other way that you can find it by click on the menu, select “Add-Ons” to seek “Video DownloadHelper.”
- Subsequently, choose the “Add to Firefox” bar and click “Install” to download it.
- Go to a webpage that has the videos you want to download.
- Next to the address bar in the upper right corner, click on the Video DownloadHelper icon. It will display a menu.
- At the menu, we can see what the videos are downloadable. After that, add the video that you want to download.
- Pressing Ctrl+J or the download button to view your video downloads
Capture Streaming Video Online
Suppose the video you want to download doesn’t support any mentioned tools; then VLC is the right way for you to capture video from website.
- Searching for VLC Media Player on the start menu.
- On the toolbar, press the Media tab and choose to Convert/Save.
- Go to the Capture Device tab. Next, adjust from the Capture mode dropdown box to Desktop.
- In the Desired frame rate boxes, you can set up several frames per second.
- To open the other dialog box, click the Convert/Save icon
- Then, click Start to start the captured video.
- Press on the Stop button on VLC’s box, and it will automatically save the video in MP4 format.
There are many ways to download streaming video from any website, and all the listed methods are simple and easy to use. Why don’t you try these solutions and find out the best one? From our perspective, the simplest tool is VLC.
Do you have any questions for us? Don’t hesitate to comment below and let us know.
Maybe you are interested in